LOGISTICS AND TRADINGDiscover our work methodology
WE SELL OUR
FRUIT TO ALL EUROPE
Our facilities are placed in a 35.000 m2 area, where stands a warehouse with more than 5.000 m2 built with the latest technology. We have 3 loading and unloading peers and a sophisticated cooling system in order to guarantee an optimal conservation of avocados.
Our calibrating machine has a capacity to process 200 tonnes per day, with 6 lines to calibrate and select fruits. The demanding quality control is assured by Biometic’s technology, with a state-of-the-art technology already patented called QEYE, that allows the reconstruction of all avocados in 3D, and the artificial intelligence system “Deep Learning”.We are committed to bring all our production to Europe, keeping up with the high demand of avocados and with origin: Portugal.
We are in conditions to pack in different packing sizes and categories, with combinations of weights and packages, in order to satisfy our clients. Undoubtedly, today the Avocado in all its varieties has conquered the world market and it has reached all the homes of the geography due to its flavor, its nutritional properties and its enormous benefits, coming to be considered the "Green Gold" or the "Butter of the tree".
Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals.
In a portion of 100 grams we can find in abundance:
• Vitamin K: 26% of the recommended daily dose.
• Folic Acid: 20% of the recommended daily dose.
• Vitamin C: 17% of the recommended daily dose.
• Potassium: 14% of the recommended daily dose.
• Vitamin B5: 14% of the recommended daily dose.
• Vitamin B6: 13% of the recommended daily dose.
• Vitamin E: 10% of the recommended daily dose.
• They also contain small doses of magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin A, B1, B2 and B3.
Among its many benefits, we must highlight the following:
• It is very nutritive.
• It has more potassium than bananas.
• It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids that are really beneficial for the heart.
• It Contains a lot of fiber.
• Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides.
• People who consume it are healthier.
• The fat avocados contain can help you absorb nutrients from plant foods.
• It contains many antioxidants that especially protect the eyes.
• Different studies support that its consumption could help prevent cancer.
• Its extract relieves the symptoms of arthritis.
• It can help you lose weight.